Summerside Vet Hospital functions by appointment. However, walk-ins are accepted at any time.
Summerside Vet Hospital works to schedule all surgeries during the morning hours.
- Monday thru Friday: drop-off is between 8 and 9 in the morning
- Saturday and Sunday: drop-off is between 9 and 9:30 in the morning
- The night prior to surgery your animal is to have no food after 8PM and no water after midnight
- Our hospital sends home oral pain medication following any surgical procedure
Waiting Room Policy
While in the waiting room, we ask that all animals are restrained either through the use of a leash or a carrier.
- Will ward off any unfriendly experiences your pet may encounter with other patients
- Summerside Vet Hospital has a number of leashes available to borrow while in the clinic
The staff at Summerside Vet Hospital works hard to remove the stress of trying to remember an appointment or vaccine due date.
- One of our staff members will try to contact you the day prior to all scheduled appointments/surgeries
- At the beginning of the month, a staff member will phone/contact every client that has a vaccine due in the upcoming month.
Summerside Vet Hospital requires full payment upon the receiving of goods/services. We accept
- Interac, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, and payments made by PetCard.
- PetCard is a company that offers payment plans for veterinary services
- PetCard an be reached through the link on our homepage, at petcard.ca or with the phone number 1(888)689-9876
We, unfortunately, do not accept personal cheques.
If you have any concern or think you have been mistreated by any member of our staff, please contact the management team immediately at: email@example.com.