COVID-19 ProtocolsUPDATE AUGUST 1, 2021
Under the guidance of the Alberta Veterinary Association, Summerside Vet Hospital has implemented a number of protocols to keep you, our clients, and our small team of professionals, safe during your visit to our clinic.
NEW UPDATE STARTING AUGUST 1ST, 2021:
- On arrival, please call the clinic (780-466-4030)
- Although our door will remain locked, we will be allowing 1 pet owner accompany their pet in the exam room for all medical visits with the Veterinarian. Masks must be worn at all times.
- Curbside exam appointments will still be available if prefured
All other services such as: Nail trims, anal glands, injections, bloodwork / lab testing, and medication / food pick up will all still remain curb side. Call on arrival.
- An exemption to our closed-door policy will be made for euthanasia. A maximum of 2 family members may attend in-clinic with the possibility of more in attendance if the euthanasia is performed in the green space behind the clinic. (Weather dependent)
- We ask that you wear a mask during any interactions with our staff including pick-up and drop-off
- Unless otherwise advised, please remain on the premises to be ready to collect your pet upon completion of their exam
- Food and medication orders can be placed via email or phone; food and pet supplies can be placed online for home or in-clinic delivery
- We are not accepting any cash or debit transactions at this time, payment can be made by e-transfer, or by credit card over the phone
- Abuse of any kind towards our staff will not be tolerated
- Please postpone appointments if you have traveled in the previous 14 days, are feeling unwell, or possess any Covid-19 symptoms
We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience during these difficult times.